The objective of these Terms and Conditions of Purchase is the supply by Ertha Surfboards of the products offered in its Online Stores, in exchange for a financial benefit.
By accessing our portals, the Customer undertakes to respect the Terms and Conditions and the rules of use contained therein.
- CONTRACT COMPONENTS
These Terms and Conditions, together with the order confirmation, constitute the contract between Ertha Surfboards and the Customer for the supply of the products. No other texts shall apply.
The Customer shall be deemed to have agreed to the general conditions set out in this text from the moment he/she accepts that he/she has read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions and does not expressly express his/her disagreement.
- PLACE AN ORDER
- In order to place an order, the customer must be at least 18 years of age. If you are a minor, ask your parents or legal guardians to make the request on your behalf.
However, if you are between 14 and 18 years old, you can request information about products and events. In any case, it is recommended that you have your parents or legal representatives before browsing and/or registering on our websites or mobile applications so that they can explain any questions you may have.
If you are under the age of 14, please do not give us any personal information, as we cannot accept it.
- Once the Customer has accessed the relevant website, he or she must fill in the form with the necessary personal data requested and must click on the "complete order" button to confirm the purchase.
- When the Customer completes his order, we will send him an e-mail with the number and details of his order.
- In the event of any problems with the delivery of the material, we will contact the customer as soon as possible to inform him/her of the situation and suggest alternative products that he/she may wish to purchase. Or to propose to you the refund of the sum of money that you would have paid us for such products.
- We will make every effort to supply you with the products listed in your order confirmation. However, there may be occasions when it is impossible for us to supply such products due to, for example, some problems in the production. In these cases we will contact the Customer to inform him/her and perhaps suggest alternative products that he/she may wish to purchase.
- We offer you the following ways to place an order:
- Online at our website: www.ertha.surf
- By email to: email@example.com
- By Instagram to: @erthasurfboards
- By Facebook to: facebook.com/sustainablesurf
- DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS
We will supply you with the products indicated in your order confirmation in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The price of each product will be clearly determined on the website. The price and conditions of the products offered may vary over time.
- We reserve the right to charge for the order as soon as it is received.
- All prices indicated on the website are in euros and include VAT.
- The shipping costs will be detailed at the end of the purchase process, once you have included the shipping address. In this way, the customer can check at any time the amount of shipping costs in the shopping cart, before confirming the order and finalizing the order process.
- For shipments to other European Union countries, shipping costs depend on the country, volume and weight of items. And they will be analysed on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that orders will be shipped within the limits of our production. If one of the ordered items is not possible to build for any reason, we pledge to send the Customer an e-mail as soon as possible (from the date on which he placed the order) to inform him of the time limit within which we can send him his product(s). If you are not interested in waiting, you may request a refund of the amounts you have paid for that item.
Ertha Surfboards reserves the right to modify the order at any time, even after placing an order. In this case, Earth Surfboards will repay the entire payment made by the customer until the time of the aforementioned interruption.
- PAYMENT OF THE PRODUCTS
- Your payments in Ertha.surf are made in real time through a Virtual POS once it has been verified that the information provided is correct. Ertha.surf guarantees that it will treat with total security and confidentiality the data corresponding to the means of payment used. The card details used for payment are transmitted in SSL encrypted form. This solution guarantees the secrecy of the communication through a dialogue with encryption keys.
- In addition, please note that the suppliers or issuers of the means of payment used may have other anti-fraud measures adopted which are not controlled by Ertha.surf and which lead to the rejection of certain types of transactions. Ertha.surf does not control and is not responsible for any damages that may be caused by the application of the policies approved by the different suppliers or issuers of payment methods.
The use of a means of payment owned by a third party is prohibited except with the express authorization of the third party, and it is the responsibility of the third party to prove such authorization and to assume all damages to Ertha.surf.
Ertha.surf makes available to the customer the following payment methods:
- Payment by credit/debit card:
If you choose to pay by credit card, the Customer's order will not be considered and will not be processed until the payment has been authorized by your bank or cashier. Online payment by credit card is made through the Secure Socket Layer security system, which encrypts your bank details when they are transmitted over the Internet. For security reasons, Ertha checks all orders paid by credit card. We accept American Express, Maestro and any Visa and Mastercard cards registered with the Verified by Visa secure payment system.
• Payment by bank transfer:
The Customer must make the transfer to the account indicated in due course. Once we receive the transfer, we will confirm the payment.
IMPORTANT: As a concept of the transfer you must indicate the reference that will be indicated at the end of the order. If you do not provide this reference, your order will be cancelled and your money will be refunded within 7 days.
IMPORTANT: For payments by bank transfer, the products are not reserved until we receive the deposit in account
- Payment through PayPal:
The Customer will be able to pay quickly and securely with their PayPal account or with their credit or debit card, without sharing financial information with Ertha. PayPal automatically encrypts sensitive data with the help of the best technologies available on the market.
The customer is always entitled to receive the paper invoice free of charge, but if he does not state otherwise in his order, we will understand that he expressly consents to receive it electronically (by e-mail). This consent may be revoked by the customer at any time by contacting our customer service team through the contact section.
- DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS
- We will send your products to the Customer's delivery address listed on your personal data form.
- On the website, specifically in the shopping cart, you will find the amount of the shipping costs before the purchase is made.
- If the article indicates "in stock" when placing the order, the delivery time is 24 working hours for orders placed before 12.30 pm, unless clearly indicated otherwise in the product description.
- The customer will be informed from the beginning of this period from the moment of reception of the e-mail "sending the order". These deadlines are indicated in working days.
- We will deliver the product once we have verified that the actual payment has been executed correctly.
- Please note custom surfboards have a delivery time of which is established at the time of purchase of the item.
- If for any reason the delivery time, agreed at the time of purchase, must be extended due to any reason, such as production problems, Ertha.surf will notify the customer within a maximum period of 48 hours.
- Ertha.surf is responsible for ensuring that the goods arrive in good condition at their final destination. In case of damage to the material, the customer must notify Ertha.surf as soon as possible by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining the damage. We recommend that you illustrate the damage with photos to enable us to make the appropriate claims with the transport company responsible for the damage.
- RETURN POLICY
The deadline for returns to Ertha.surf of hard material, except customized surfboards, is 30 working days from the moment the product is received. The article must be unused, in perfect condition, and in its original packaging.
The shipping costs of returns on Ertha.surf are always borne by the customer who returns the product, except when there is an error in shipping on our part, ie we send an erroneous product or a damaged product or incomplete. In this case, all shipping costs incurred will be borne by us.
You must send the product, accompanied by your name, surname and order number, to the following address:
Ertha Surfboards S.L.
Camiño da Xunqueira nº1, (Nave Repsol Butano)
36378 Gondomar, Pontevedra, Galicia, España
Upon receiving the returned product in stock, a confirmation email will be sent to confirm reception of the returned order. After approving the return (the items must be in perfect condition and have the inner labels) you will receive a confirmation email indicating that the amount will be credited to your account in a few days.
Custom-made products or personalized products, such as custom surfboards or custom-painted surfboards, must be paid for prior to the start of manufacture, and will only be entitled to a refund in the event of damage or non-conformity of the product.
In case of damage to the material, the customer must notify Ertha.surf within 24 hours by email to email@example.com, explaining the damage and illustrating it with photos, to enable us to make appropriate claims with the carrier responsible for the damage.
If we find a returned product damaged, without labels or with signs of having been used, you will be sent back the product but never a new one or the refund of money and the customer at all times will be responsible for transport costs.
This information is published for the purpose of informing the user in advance about the processing of personal data that will be carried out in the event that the user contracts the services available through Ertha Surfboards.
For the purposes of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the User is informed that the personal data provided will be processed, Ertha Surfboards acting as responsible and in charge of this treatment except in cases where another responsible party is indicated, and whose purpose is the management and control of the Users registered in the Web Page, the provision and contracting of the Services carried out by the Users through the same, the processing of payments derived from it.
In the cases in which the User provides his or her card number in order to be able to provide the requested services, it is communicated that this data is transmitted directly to the payment gateway provider REDSYS, which is responsible for the secure storage of this data on its servers. To exercise your rights, you may contact this provider under the terms set out in its privacy policies. The user is informed that Ertha Surfboards does not have access at any time to the card data provided, and that the transmission of this data is necessary for the provision of the card payment service.
The User's contact details may be used to inform the User, including by electronic means, of the Services offered by Ertha Surfboards, unless the option included in the form has been selected to avoid this type of information. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, in the event that the User wishes to stop receiving informative communications from Ertha Surfboards, he or she may unsubscribe from the service by sending an email to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ertha Surfboards has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the confidentiality, security and integrity of the personal data provided, as well as to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the level of protection in accordance with data protection legislation.
In order to keep their personal data updated, the User must inform of any changes that occur with respect to them, otherwise Ertha Surfboards cannot be held responsible for their veracity, not being responsible for any damages that may result from it in the provision of services.